June 14, 2011

Let's Make a Tag.

I just think these are beautiful. I would even frame them. Why do I love these tie-dye things? Because they can incorporate so many colors and shades on paper... paper is my new favorite material. The material of the day. Ha, maybe I can incorporate that into my posts everyday. Not a bad idea. So, are we thinking that with some watercolor paper, watercolor paint, water, and a paint brush that I could make these magical tags? Or we could just order them here: http://prettyarty.bigcartel.com/product/tags-aquarelle

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Perfect for a birthday gift... you don't even need anything else on the package!

    blair @ scsd

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh these are gorgeous! they would make pretty giveaways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...