June 10, 2011

Employed.

I just started working at Pier 1! I love it. I get to be around home accessories for hours and hours. My mind just keeps thinking and planning. Right now, I probably have 15 different  dining rooms planned for my new apartment next year. I admit that I used to walk into Pier 1 and never find much, because too much is always going on in that place, but now that I get hours and hours to see everything, I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THE STORE!! Needless to say, work has got the better of me and definitely taken away from my blogging time. I will try really hard to blog regularly again. So please don't stop stopping by! 
Recreated: 

Ralph Lauren -Shelter Island Wallpaper

[souces: Pier1.com, Marcusdesigninc.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...