June 21, 2011

Colors. Colors.

I wish I could easily share with you all my color inspiration collection. Because I love colors and textures and materials so much, the images I find with beautiful colors are always of items and patterns, etc. They are absolutely stunning- to me. So here are some that I think inspire tranquility. ahh...
Soon, I will be growing these succulents in my home. Everywhere

This must be frost during sunset or sunrise, because I've never seen frost this beautiful before. Oh wow, a jewelry collection inspired by frost. Love it. 

I love to eat them, now I love to look at them. 

More of my favorite plant? flower? cactus? what are these guys? 

[sources: Design-Seeds, unknown top and bottom pics- I'm so sorry.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...