June 15, 2011

Dad's Day.

Don't forget Father's Day is this weekend!!! My dad always liked fishing - we had a few of them on the wall like the one below- now who knew all I had to do was paint it ONE color to make it look sooo CHIC!! I hope these can inspire a great gift for dad- or just GREAT design. 
If I still had one of my dad's fish- I'd paint her bright blue and hang her in an all white kids room. Fun fun fun! 
These little dishes are at Pier 1, and you can use them for anything... butter dish on Dad's day? Yes! To keep his coins in- Yes! 

Pottery Barn never fails me, these are adorable!!!! GET ONE FOR HIS GRILL! 

I think these are beautiful. They would look so nice in a kitchen or even outside on a patio by a poolSource.
[first image source]

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...