July 31, 2011

Last 7 Pinterest Saturday (Sunday).

Apparently Elmer's glue is not just an item on a Kindergardener's school supply list. It makes elegant furniture paint! I have a table that is distressed and I painted my desk a glossy black. I would love to distress the black desk with Elmer's glue. You can find out how here

Since going Gluten free, I have felt better than ever! I have more energy and never think I am starving. This is a g-free recipe that I pinned since I LOVE avocados and corn. 

Pure geniusly creative. I want to meet the person that created this door. I have a good feeling that I will have a beautiful door like this at some point in my life. Sooner rather than later. 

Uh, sooo cute. That skirt would be soo easy to make if I couldn't find it anywhere to buy- 1. because I can't find where it came from and 2. I am not allowing myself to shop anymore. Banana Republic has taken over my closet.

I actually have this exact outfit sans the scarf. I can't wait to wear it this Fall!!! 

Modern, yet vintage. This is the best way to do black and white... with PATTERN and TEXTURE

I hope this was done with a stencil, or else I am real jealous. Also... just a tip, I have learned that with primer- you can paint ANY ANY ANY ANY THING! 
I hope your weekend was fabulous! I have been soooooo unbelievably busy that I thought today was Monday.


[sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...