April 17, 2011

Living in the Library.

This week I will be spending all my time at school, in the library, or at my desk. Finals are approaching. Good thing: the semester is almost over. Bad thing: finals are approaching. I think having a library in your home is always a good thing, and much more enjoyable when it includes all your favorite books and magazines (mine will include more magazines than books, unless the boyfriend keeps his stuff in it too, he has a billion books and I have a billion magazines). Anyway, I would much rather live in the home that has a library like these photos than live in the library at my school which is the opposite of these photos; polyester covered chairs, laminate tables, greenish carpet, law books only, and plastic window blinds.
[all images via domino magazine]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...