April 8, 2011

Honeysuckle vs. Blue Curaco

The word on the street... er... E! News and InStyle Magazine and Elle and Vogue and you get the idea, Honeysuckle is the new color of the season. I, on the other hand, really like the Blue Curaco. What do you think?
Chanel Blue Curaco Nail Polish [photo]
A home with "Blue Curaco", dreamy. Can someone find this lamp for me- I love it! [photo]
Honeysuckle! I love the name. It sounds a lot prettier than 'bright pink' or 'fuchsia.' [photo]
Honeysuckle on a dresser, which is actually chalk paint. Clever. Although, I usually don't have trouble remembering which drawer holds what, it is still a cute idea. [photo]A bathroom with BOTH colors. If I like them both, why not use them both?! [photo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...