November 7, 2011

Dumb Blonde.

Some of you may know, but I am pretty spontaneous, pretty adventurous, and pretty "dumb." The dumbness is because of the combination of spontaneous and adventurous. A quick recap of my weekend... I was playing in a kickball tournament yesterday, I wanted to win, so I threw the ball and then tripped on the pitchers mound and I ended up going face first after the ball--- and landing on my pinky finger. It then became quite dislocated and really disgusting looking. I will bear you all the disgust by NOT posting the picture [I wouldn't even look at my own hand]. Well, then while I was at Walgreens getting my pain med prescription filled [just really strong Aleve- don't worry!], I came across a Feria highlighting kit, WHY NOT!? I am on Lortab, I have a splint on my right hand, and just must highlight my hair! So I bought it, and I am going to try it this week. 
Have any of you attempted to do this?! If so, I'd like all the advice you can give!!! 



[source: http://pinterest.com/pin/398862607/]

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so painful about your finger! :/

    But good luck with the hair highlighting! Excited to see how it turns out :). I tried to highlight my own hair once (well I had my mom helping), but it didn't really turn out great. Not that it looked awful or anything afterwards, it just didn't really turn out looking like highlights, looked more like I had just dyed all of my hair. Not really sure what went wrong. Maybe the strands we pulled through the cap were too thick or something? Who knows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...