One of my close friends and I were discussing weddings today and it inspired me to share my favorites with you all. Although the cake here is pictured in purple... I think a blue would be spectacular too. I cannot remember where I stumbled upon this beautiful wedding gown, but it is made by an Australian designer, Collette Dinnigan. I will do whatever it takes to have a dress that has this same design/texture on top. The hair may seem a little wacko, but I think it is beautiful. Add in some flowers via this post. However, it is quite possible that I could change my mind about seventeen million times before ever needing to begin planning this day, so until then, I hope it inspires you some how. If you make a cake like this texture of lace and ruffles and flowers, pllllease send me a picture!!
[source: http://www.rebecca-june.blogspot.com/, http://ashleyhoskinsphotography.com/]
Hello friends! It is still very warm here but I’ve made the command
decision to move forward with more autumn like styles. Heat bubble be
damned, or what...




Lovely photos!!!Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehttp://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
These pictures are quite lovely! I am so in love with that little bird. Precious!
ReplyDeleteThanks all!
ReplyDelete